The Autism Spectrum Unplugged Panel
FOCUS Center for Autism is proud to present their panel of experts!
FOCUS travel statewide to schools, businesses and public venues to talk about their experience of living with autism. The panel, known as The Autism Spectrum Unplugged, have enlightened and educated over 100 audiences around Connecticut and in Massachusetts.
- They are articulate, brilliant, honest, and very open about living with Autism.
- Hear firsthand about their experiences and the impact on their lives at home, in school and in the community.
- Although the journey has been difficult, they have not given up.
- They have grown to accept and embrace their “uniqueness” and learned to channel it into something useful, without changing “who” they are.
- Their stories are amazing and their willingness to share their experiences to help others have hope is inspirational.
- Learn how they have dealt with the challenges of Autism
Individualized presentations are available for:
- School assemblies
- K-12 Classrooms
- Medical Personnel
- Human Resource Agencies
- Service Providers
- PTA/SEPTA meetings
11:00am - 2:00pm
Willington Public Library
7 Ruby Road
Willington, CT 06279
Open to the public and free