FOCUS Center for Autism has a staff of experienced, skilled clinicians and educators who are available for consultation to school systems, service providers and families. Our expertise lies in providing services to children and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders, who have anxiety disorders, experience processing and/or social learning difficuties and who are otherwise, as we like to say, “creatively wired and socially challenged.”©
Nationally 1 child in 88 is now diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. Each child on the Spectrum is unique and presents their own set of challenges. FOCUS staff are able to identify these challenges and can create treatment plans that address individual needs.
Consultation Services offered:
- Assessment of a school or agency program
- Functional assessments
- Program development
- Training in Milieu Therapy
- Anxiety management training
- Autism Spectrum awareness training for staff and/or students through “The Autism Spectrum Unplugged” presentation
- Consultations with professional about students
- Consultation with parents/families
All services are based on a reasonable hourly rate plus door-to-door travel costs. For more information call (860) 693-8809 ext. 11.